Monday 20 June 2011

Final Album Cover


This is the image I have chosen to use as my final album front cover.
I completed a shoot in the studio and placed my model onto a vintage style chair.
I tried to make her look and feel relaxed and comfortable.
I like the way the lighting is soft and illuminates her face.
I purposefully positioned the chair and my model in the centre of the photograph as I have placed the text down the left side of the cover.


This is my final front album cover with text.


This will be the back of the album cover. I have aligned the image so that my model and prop only take up one third of the image. This gives me enough room to add in a track list. I chose this image as I like the way the colour of my model's clothes goes well with the colour of the prop and the light is harsher than the front cover but illuminates that section of the image more than the rest.


This is the image with the track list incorporated. I opted to change the colour of the text for the back cover, turning it into a light brown colour, in order for it to suit the photograph.




No comments:

Post a Comment